Our ongoing response to COVID-19.
Last Update: April 21, 2022
Dear Valued Customers,
The health and well-being of our valued customers and employees is our top priority as we continue to navigate the changing and evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together. Alberta began to phase out COVID-19 restrictions on February 9, 2022. The province is now firmly in the second step which took place on March 1, 2022.
We appreciate your continued consideration in keeping everybody healthy and safe, and have outlined our amended COVID-19 protocols below:
ALL EXCEL HOMES PUBLIC SPACES:
- Protective masks are worn at your discretion in all Excel public spaces including sales centres, show homes and office spaces.
- Our office space remains closed to the public.
VISITING SALES CENTRES & SHOW HOMES:
- We strongly recommend booking an appointment prior to your arrival so we can serve you better.
- The use of masks is discretionary and physical distancing of 2 metres is recommended between staff and clients within the sales centres and show homes.
- Show homes continue to be cleaned daily, disinfecting all high contact surfaces with Health Canada approved products.
- Our show homes remain a hands-free zone.
- We are asking those who are feeling unwell to stay home.
- We welcome you to book an appointment online with our sales team or view our models through 360 virtual tours and videos.
Your preference may be to view our show homes virtually. We encourage our future homeowners to utilize our virtual tours on our Show Homes page to browse our show homes online at any time.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY:
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our sales team, visit the Community page of your choice and contact them virtually using the "Community Contact" dropdown at the top of the page. Be sure to check out our operating hours in each community for more information.